The Millionairess' Playlist



Sunday, February 21, 2010

Your First Personal Shopper

All hail Kim Kardashian for blessing us little ole' FUTURE Millionairess with the chance to feel like an actual millionairess.

Do you love shoes?? Well let Kim pick out a pair of shoes for you and send them to you once a month.
Ms. Kardashian aka the future Mrs. Reggie Bush recently started an online personal shopper website called Shoe Dazzle.

It's very easy to use and pretty economical.  Go to the website http://www.shoedazzle.com Take the style survey and put your information in and you are given you shoe choices for the month.  At only $39.95 a month this is a definite steal and it saves you the time hunting at the mall.  

I was skeptical at first because I DO NOT do cheap shoes.  When an associate of mine received her first two pair of shoes I put them to the test and though I haven't had the chance to slip my feet into the glass slippers I am impressed by the stock of the shoe.  It is sturdy, well padded, and equipped with slip resistance.

As soon as I get my first pair I will give you low down on comfort.

Now for what she is offering...




Check it out future Millionairess....

THE  FUTURE MILLIONAIRESS CLUB SUPPORTS SHOE DAZZLE!!

~ Future Millionairess

No comments:

Post a Comment