The Millionairess' Playlist



Saturday, February 20, 2010

Basketball Baller Style

Future Millionairess status affords me some major perks which includes access to planholder season tickets to the Wizards games.  Last night I definitely took advantage of that opportunity.  

A Future Millionairess always takes her closest friends with her to the top... 


Meet Ms. Kia Debnam, her aspirations don't include membership into The Millionairess Club, none the less she is a definite friend to all millionaires... Look out for her major impact on the community through youth out reach!


OH LOOK IT'S ME!! The Future Millionairess herself! I thought I was a Wizard Girl with my Pom Poms... I mean hey anything could happen!


Yes future millionairess and millionaires, those tickets say
 Section 112 Row H Seat 1,
 i.e. CLOSE AS HELL


All the pictures were taken by my camera phone which has no zoom... That's how close I was.

The adrenaline rush from watching a basketball live is truly memorable!  Being able to hear the ball hit the court from your seat is undoubtedly the way to go. I could see the muscle definition in Carmello Anthony's Arm.  It was amazing... 

Next step is to be on the floor getting my beer and nachos stepped on by the some basketball player's size 13 sneakers (that really happened to someone last night).

From not having to watch the game on the Jumbo screen, being able to see everyone on the team's face clearly, to not having to wait in the line at the concession stand because of my season passes.  All in all last night was definitely Future Millionairess Status...

Ta Ta For now Future Millionairess and Millionaires

~Future Millionairess


No comments:

Post a Comment