The Millionairess' Playlist



Friday, February 19, 2010

Why Talk About Me First When I Can Be About Me First!! Ya Digg?

Hello Future Millionairesses and Millionaires,
   
   Before I write an introductory post I figured why not let everyone see what I am about through my raw opinions. Why talk about it when you are about it, right??  Here is my first post and the inspiration for the creation of The Future Millionairess Diaries.

~ Future Millionairess

Why I gotta be a Gold Digga???



Lately I have been called a gold digger because I only date financially stable men. Even a few women have raised their eyebrow at me... well guess what silly rabbits the truth is, "SMART GIRLS MARRY MONEY." No,  I'm not saying they marry only for assets but they definitely don't marry into liabilities.

I'd like to address the whole "Gold Digger" term and what has apparently put me into this category.

I WILL NOT/DO NOT pay on dates: If I'm paying we are just hanging out. There is no dating going on, we are just two friends meeting up to talk about life. I don't go dutch and I don't get the tip... It's that simple.
Why you ask? My daddy taught me I should never have to go into my purse unless I want to... the bottom line is whatever man I let in my life has to know he is the primary provider and always will be.

When I decide to start popping out kids what's going to happen when I can't work??? Is he going to ask me to go dutch on some diapers and formula while we are leaving the maternity ward?

If you OFFER it I will take it: Let me start by saying I don't ask for anything. I only accept what is offered to me. If my suitor wants to spoil me why should I say no. A real man would never want to see his woman go with out.

The Point? I am a reflection of my man, if I am lacking the things that I need and he is not he still looks bad in the public eye. He is not doing his job as a man POINT BLANK PERIOD! Also, keeping a smile on my face is most important. If he wants to keep smiling I have to keep smiling. It's the way of the world folks!

He has to have HIS OWN PLACE: Before I begin let me say that I am very understanding and if there are extreme circumstances living with his parents can be tolerated for a short amount of time but... After a while he is going to have to cut the cord because I am not going to his mother and fathers house to sleep with him. At my age it is extremely disrespectful to have sex in a parents home. We are too able and too grown to behave that way. Owning his own place is a major plus... It is a definite sign that he is thinking of the future.

He can't be HOOD RICH: Please do not drive a brand new BMW and live in your parents apartment. That is UNACCEPTABLE. Don't buy all your friends bottles in the club and then have the nerve to ask me for some money the following week. If he is flashing his pinky ring but the bill collectors are calling his phone that is a problem. It shows me is that he does not have the future nor stability in mind and that he is a showboat who needs the world to see what he really can't even own or afford for that matter.

I say all this to say... I have standards and hey if your standards are so low that you can assign mine to that of a "gold digger" then SO BE IT.

But let me leave you with this: I have never heard anyone call a man a "Beauty Digger" and ladies truly if you calculate the money you spent at the mac counter and the mall trying to look good for him, because you know he wont have it any other way, than you can surely say he is digging too!

No comments:

Post a Comment