The Millionairess' Playlist



Friday, February 26, 2010

Party Like A Millionairess

Welcome what I am introducing to you as FAB FRIDAYS!

FAB FRIDAY blogging will talk about ways to unwind like a millionairess

  As an aspiring millionairess life can get a bit (a lot) hectic.  Stress and sleep deprevation are serious parts of our lives.  To balance that I suggest you find what helps you to de-stress and do it regularly.  Last night to relax I went Park at 14th. 

In true future millionairess style Lauren (MY ROD) and I did not pay and did not wait in line (To things I absolutely hate to do).  VIP as always and free drinks galore... These simple things make the earlier stressors of the week not seem so bad. 

Park is a great place to unwind because there are plenty of people who are willing to have conversations with you and a few actually dance here and there (rarely).

At the end of the night I left smiling and Turnt Up with style.  All and all aside from the attraction that married men seem to have for me it was a good night.

Pictures will be posted on the "It's A Photoshoot" Featuring The Future Millionairesses page soon

*Shout Out to Freddie Brown III for always treating Lauren and I like the future millionairess we are!
SUPPORT HIS BUSINESS THE OVER ACHIEVERS




MUCH LOVE
~Future Millionairess

No comments:

Post a Comment